Cinema APK Chromecast – Install Cinema HD on Chromecast (Guide): CinemaHD does not support GoogleCast, so you will need to use another app as the medium. This app allows you to connect Cinema HD to your Chromecast device and stream any content to your TV.
But first. You need to download and install the Cinema APK Chromecast app on your smartphone. It is completely free and can only be downloaded from the official CinemaHD website. In other words, don’t download this app from any other location.
If you search CinemaHD in the official GooglePlay store, you may find an app with the same logo and name. However, if you download from there, you will immediately know that you downloaded the wrong app. Therefore, we recommend that you consider using only the link above.
Table of Contents
Install Cinema HD on Chromecast (Guide)
To download the CinemaHD app from the developer’s site, you need to enable installation from an unknown source on your phone. This setting is usually found in the “Security” section of the “Settings” application.
After downloading Cinema HD, get the app that can be used as media, the AllConnect app.
For this application, it is perfectly possible to download from the GooglePlay Store. So all you have to do is search for AllConnect and click on install. Now that you have everything you need to stream Cinema HD to your Chromecast, the app can be installed and launched in minutes.
The process is very simple.
- Open CinemaHD on your smartphone.
- Tap the movie you want to stream.
- Tap Video.
- Choose from 720p and 360p resolution options and click Customize. A new menu window will appear.
- Select AllConnect from the menu window.
- Select AllConnect as the Cinema HD projection option to see the movie you are streaming on your TV.
Install the CinemaHD app on Chromecast
- Turn on your Google Chromecast device and scroll to Accounts on the Home screen.
- At the top right of the screen, select Settings>
- After entering the settings, scroll to [System]> [Version Info]
- Scroll to Android TV OS Build and press 7 times.
- Click the Back button and scroll down to view the expand options
- Go back to Settings> Select applications
- Security and restrictions] – Scroll down to Open unknown sources
- Return to the home screen and place your cursor on the search icon.
- Enter the download application
- Choose the downloader
- Then Click Install
- Open the download application
- Enter CinemaHD Download URL / APK – https://chromecast.com/cin
- Wait a few seconds for the file to start downloading
- Click Install
- Click Finish
- [Remove], then click Remove again.
- Click Show All to return to the main screen.
- Then Click the CinemaHD icon.
- Select Allow.
- Select I agree.
- Enjoy watching.
HD cinema features
Compared to other movie streaming apps, the Cinema HD V2 app has more features. The CinemaHD app has the following features:
- Chromecast support
- You can download content for offline viewing
- no ads
- easy to use
- Unlimited Movies and TV Shows
- It has a nice interface
- Play media content on an external video player
- All videos are in High Definition (HD)
- broadband streaming service
With this Cinema APK Chromecast streaming app, you get the benefits of both Amazon VideoPrime and Netflix. You can also get detailed information about the movie, including trailer, poster, rating, release date, and more. This video will help you decide whether or not to watch it.