Cinema HD v2 for Smart TV & Android TV Box: It is an Android mobile app that offers a variety of TV shows and movies for free. There are currently some of the most popular media streaming apps on your smartphone or tablet. Now, for a big-screen experience, people think they want to install it on a TV.
In this way, users can watch TV shows and movies without cable. Simply by installing this free app, you can provide the latest entertainment content without installing the box. All you need is a strong internet or WiFi connection.
What are the other features of the TV version?
You can download movies/series to your TV and watch them anytime, anywhere.
- Play 4K video.
- Lack of publicity.
- Quick access to the library.
- No subscription is required.
Download and Install Cinema HD V2 on Smart TV
As you know, this method is only allowed for Android Smart TV users. Different TV users may follow different guidelines and you can find them on our blog or at the link above.
There are a few simple steps to follow. Please do not upload this APK to any other website as it can be downloaded here. So this is the first step in downloading. However, the installation requires special attention. You have to follow the guide to the end, I mentioned.
Let’s start step by step.
AndroidTV requires a strong internet connection.
Part 1: unknown sources
- Smart TVs are designed to allow you to install unfamiliar apps.
- To do this, go to Settings >> Security & Restrictions].
- Smart TV settings
- Select the “Unknown source” option.
- Unknown source AndroidTV
- Disable the “Check application” option.
Part 2: File Manager / Browser
In this part, you have to download cinema HD v2. Downloading this app to your phone is not an easy task. This is because smart TVs do not support the use of the google chrome browser.
In this case, you need to use a great file manager that also supports downloading files from the web. According to sources, ES File Explorer is a file manager suitable for smart TVs.
Cinema HD v2 for Smart TV
- Go to the menu, find and open the GooglePlay store.
- Search for “ES File Explorer File Manager”. Click on the “Install” button.
- Install ES File Explorer on the TV
- Open the ES File Explorer app and go to the Favorites option.
- Then click on the Add button.
- Add to favorites
- Enter “CinemaHDTV” as the file name.
- Enter “https://cinemahdapp.net/cinemahd.apk/” in the passed path.
- Add cinema HD v2 for smart tv Path
- Click “Add” again.
- From there, go back to the “Favorites” section and find the Cinema HDTV bookmark.
- Click to start the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- To find cinema HD v2 for smart tv
- , visit the “Applications” or “Installed Applications” section.
There are many methods available online, but it is a unique and cinema HD v2 for smart tv able method. Why only use this method? This is because we only use online resources and equipment changes. In other cases, they may use expensive equipment which may cost you more.