Install Cinema HD APK on Smart TV & Android TV Box: You need a USB stick to install movie app files with your smart tv. If you don’t have a USB stick, you can connect your Android smartphone to access content on your smart TV. This article describes these two methods together.
Install CinemaAPK on Smart TV with USB stick [Method 1]
- Connect your USB drive to your computer and move the apk movie download to your computer file on your USB drive. You can download the Cinema HD APK Movie for your smart TV using the page https://cinemahdapk.info/download/.
- Then connect the USB dongle to the smart TV.
- Open the GooglePlay Store on your smart TV and download the “File Commander” application from the GooglePlay Store.
- Once the installation is complete, open the File Commander app.
- Go to Media options in File Commander, then USB storage options
- You can now check various files on your USB drive.
- Scroll down to the apk file for the Movies app.
- Using your smart TV remote control, click “Open” or click the “Enter” button.
- After performing this procedure, the File Commander application will open the settings for unknown sources.
- If you select the option to install apps from unknown sources and the necessary changes do not automatically close the pop-up, close the pop-up.
- Click on the next setup wizard install option and follow the onscreen instructions to finish loading the video app on your smart TV in 2021.
- After installing the app, you will see the Cinema HD app in the Smart TV Apps section. So every time you turn on the TV, you can start watching a movie or program by selecting an app on the screen itself.
If you have an iOS device, you can try Cinema HD V2 on iPhone and iPad.
Install Cinema HD APK on Smart TV Using Puffin Browser [Method 2]
Puffin Browser is the best web browser for smart TVs and Android TVs. Puffin Browser allows you to browse the Internet or download smart TV apps.
- Open the GooglePlay Store on your smart TV and download the Puffin Browser.
- Go to the All apps section and open the PuffinWeb browser on your smart TV. Make sure your smart TV is connected to an internet connection.
- Enter the URL without quotes in the Missing Browser URL field https://cineahdapk.info/download/. Otherwise, you can directly download the apk file from here.
- Wait for the page to load completely.
- Scroll down until you see the Downloads section. Download the app directly from this page to your smart TV.
If the file download is successful, you can go to the Downloads section of your web browser.
Click on “cinema-HD-smart.apk” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process on your smart TV.
Note: The above process did not explain how to use unknown sources. It’s the same as in the first case, so you can follow the same procedure when prompted.
It’s a man and a woman! Now you can watch high-quality movies and TV shows anytime with Cinema APK on your smart TV.